Dec 1, 2009

The first post for Latin Words

Hi there everybody!

Come and join in my own private journey in learning all there is know about LATIN WORDS.

So, you might be asking yourself "what is this blog about? Are you only going to list a number of latin words and their translations to English?"

Actually, I intend this blog to be much more than that. Hopefully in the near future I want to present you with much more than mere Latin words, but also make it a great tutorial of everything I can find relating to the Latin language and its study, including a great list of resources online and offline where you and I can expand our knowledge of this ancient, yet so modern, language.

Here is my first post on Latin Words, but there will much more to come soon!!

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment